'85-'98 Ford Sterling complete rear disc brake kit includes: CNC cut brackets, Spacers, Bolts, stainless brake lines, new 12 3/4" slip over vented Rotors (Minimum Rotor Thickness 28mm), New (Not Rebuilt) Calipers without parking brakes and a Pair of MB7 Loaded Mechanical Calipers. Fits 16" Single Disc Brake Style Wheels and larger. It will not fit 15" Single Disc Brake Style Wheels or Dual Wheels. $839.95 Kit # 2670X2+
The slip over rotors allow you to install your hub without the extra weight of the rotor. The Sterling axle did not have the drums on the back side of the hub. Putting a rotor on the back side of the hub the studs will be held away from the hub by the thickness of the rotor and the studs will not have much knurl into the hub and might turn when the wheel is removed. These are a couple of reasons we use slip over rotors.
To verify you are ordering the correct kit, check the spacing of the axle holes spacing diagram, against your axle housing.
Individual Parts Options:
- • Part Number 2670X2 $669.95 pair
- • Part No. DS Dimpled & Slotted Rotors additional $79.95 pair
- • Part No. MB-7 7 inch pin to pin mechanical caliper $280.00 pair
- • Part No. 3010 New (Not Rebuilt) Calipers without parking brakes $120.00 pair
- • -OR-
- • Part No. 3020 Rebuilt Calipers without parking brakes $100.00 pair (Larger Piston than 3010)
- • -And-
- • Part No. 3700 Rubber Hoses 9 1/2" $50.00 pair
- • Part No. 3702-8 Braided Stainless hoses 8" $50.00 pair